Friday, December 13, 2013

do all the things. yawn.

Out the window the sun has come out, but there is a single magpie sitting on the wire. It's weirdly warm at the moment. Though I know we've said this before in previous Decembers. The flowers are coming out early again.

I just lay in bed and watched an episode of Castle. I am struck by the wonder and beauty of Nathan Fillion's face. He is so very lovely.

It struck me yesterday that I hadn't had a rant about anything in a while. I don't seem to have the energy. I thought of a ranty topic and was considering posting it, but now I can't remember what it was. See? Unmotivated. I will remember, I'm sure.

Now I must resist the temptation to continue to lie here and crush on Nathan Fillion. I will go downstairs and clear my kitchen counter. I will go to the social welfare office and find out why they haven't paid me like they said they would. I am not op thrilled that I have to do this.

I should dust stuff. I should clean and decorate the hall. Walk the dog. Find the Christmas cards. I should do all the things. This is what life is made up of after all, isn't it? Not lying in bed watching handsome and heart melting mystery writer cum crime fighting heroes.


No comments: