Sunday, November 30, 2014

I remembered!

Oh yeah, it was on facebook. Someone posted in the Home Sweet Home group asking if hot chocolate with Bailey's in it was nice.

Seriously.

They had to ask.

My mind boggled.

Truly a 'does the pope shit in the woods?' moment.

Is chocolate cake nice? Do you like the feeling of the sun on your face? Would a hug from a tall man feel comforting? Would fifty grand in your bank account make you feel more secure? Is electrocution painful?

Some people... I dunno...

She tried it, it seems. Found it delicious. Thank god for social media and the reassurance it brings.



Reminds me of a woman who hovered suspiciously round my cake stall when I was selling at the market. I asked her if she'd like to try a sample of cheesecake.
'Oh no', she answered. 'I might not like it.'

Uh huh. That's the way to live your life, alright.