Thursday, July 23, 2015

fingers crossed, prayers welcome

I just bought Knotty Boy Emergency Dreadlock Removal Kit in the hopes that it will help me undo my daughter's birdsnest hair as soon as she lets me. Whenever that will be.

It comes from England, via Amazon, and costs over forty quid... let's hope this one actually helps. I looked up detangling dreads' and got some  hopeful advice - I figure if people can take out their two year old ones, I can untangle her mats of a few months. I hope. We'll see.

If any of you like a little pray, I'd be greatful if you'd tilt the universe into a position whereby Olivia would welcome cleanliness into her life again. Each time I look at her hair it's like being stabbed in the heart. 

2 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Oh honey. This just sounds so...dreadful? I didn't mean to do that! I'm sorry!
But seriously- I'm so sorry.

Jo said...

Lol, it is :)

Ach, it'll be ok in the end. I'm just glad to know she won't have to lose all her butt-length hair when she finally lets us sort it out.